The Red Tea Detox

What To Eat For Getting Rid Of Your Muffin Top

what-to-eat-for-getting-rid-of-your-muffin-top
What to eat to get rid of your muffin

When you try to lose your muffin it can be quite difficult to know what to eat and what to avoid.

With the endless amount of diet plans and regimes that exist, it can be difficult to pass the scams and get valuable information and concrete advice.

Here I am going to discuss the way in which our body processes the edibles and stores the fat to create the unpleasant upper bread and what edibles we must avoid avoiding this happening.

It helps me meditate on the body as an engine: it will work differently depending on what you eat it with.

Without being too scientific, here is a basic interpretation of how the body keeps fat:

• Food enters the body

• It is broken down by the stomach

• In the intestines, chemicals break it down further

• Any valuable energy from food goes to the blood (famous as blood sugar)

• Wastes are transmitted and excreted

• Energy is carried to the parts of the body that need it

• Any excess sugar in the blood is converted into fat and stored (often around the hips and stomach)

• The body will decompose its reserves of fat to use it with the energy it needs (for example, throughout the exercise).


Then you can see that it is a partially fragile equilibrium.

If you put too much food and do not spend enough energy to consume the stored fat, it will continue to be stored and will pile up whenever this happens.

If you put too little food, the body will not have enough energy to do their work every day.

Similarly, if the food you eat is full of sugar, your body will have more to store as fat.

There is a huge free video that describes this idea and gives you ideas about what foods you can and cannot eat here.

For those who prefer to read instead of watching, the video explains:

• That sustaining blood sugar level is essential to reduce cravings and increase the amount of energy you have

• Numerous edibles that we can think of as healthy (such as whole wheat bread and low-fat margarine) are really edible that generate countless blood sugar when absorbed by the body

• On the other hand, countless edibles that we can estimate as fattening (such as sweet potatoes and butter) are truly good for our bodies, as they are natural and do not have preservatives and harmful chemicals.

• Natural oils and butter are truly good for us, especially for our hair and skin

• No need to count calories, die of appetite or spend a lot of money to lose weight.

I must mention that this video is a glimpse of the diet plan that I follow: the dietary solution

Now, in no way am I thin, but I must say that after only two months in the plan I lost fifteen pounds and my friend (whom I went to half to acquire the plan) has lost seventeen pounds.

I also appreciated that my skin has improved drastically and that my family is considerably happier with the meals I am generating (I have even noticed that my 2 small children are less hyperactive!).

For these reasons, I advise you!

I hope you will consider it for the fact that I truly believe that this plan could be the way forward for anyone suffering from bread.

If not, the best advice I can give is to drink lots of water, avoid excess sugar and salt and also try to consume food with the least possible amount of ingredients (fruits, vegetables, butter, steak).

Next time: I will see the best muffin exercises to do from the comfort of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment